> Empty Story_momoko: 10 Sep 2009

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

10 Sep 2009




This day was my exam on my favorite subject....

ABBE 1013 Microeconomics.
Some ppl say me very siao...coz like ds kind of subject...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

haha...i reli like it....whn i was getting graduate from certificate...i always thinking dat i should

continue my study in economy or other...
Finally i choose to no...Coz of some reason n the 1 reason is coz of my dear lo...^^blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

the exam is quite ok...no problem on that haha....blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


After dat me n dear , jenny n kelvin, jing n pinky we hang out go quensbay lo...

haha...but the things come unlucky coz the movie we wan to watch ade sold out...

haiz....blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

So we cancel thn we go skate lo...haha....

we skate until 9pm thn go eat mamak lo....haha...

after dat go home...

the day is full with one word " Tire" But happy oso lo........


Jenny & Kelvin




Me n dear....my face look very "CHAN"



JING & Pinky..




Our FULL FAMILY PHOTO....HAHA...

No comments:

Post a Comment