> Empty Story_momoko: Photoshop. & the day we study .....

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Photoshop. & the day we study .....




Finally....i already crack CS4..blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

haha...

me always use cs3 de...but at last duno wat problem until me cnt use d...

made me want to find new de...until nw i oni can find a new wan...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

but it is now cs3..

's the newest wan CS4...haha..


but no really use to it ...lol...haha..

Nid time to ply it.....

jz a entertaiment....




This few days always study at Coffee bean and starbucks with dear , jen and pinky.....
My dear...^^





My fren..jeny....


Me n dear at chopper board...




Pinky ...Copy from momoko.....


^^





Me always seldom update blog coz....me just write wat i wish to write...

like my diary....

n me oso duno wan to write wat...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

haiz...

try my bes to giv it ....

to let myself to becum better....

hope life wil made me better...

i duno wan to suffer anymore from anytin...

pls.....i dun wan suffer....blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

1 comment: