> Empty Story_momoko: Finally....

Monday, September 14, 2009

Finally....




Finally my exam ade over....
my pressure already release by the time i finish my last subject....blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


me n dear...go pizza hut at sunrise for our lunch at 4pm...


so sad....we oni eat our lunch at 4pm.....
made u hungry ade dearblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com...so am I....haiz...


we finish already at 4.35pm...


after we go walk walk...then i suggest go eat cake at secret recipe ....




American brownies wif ice cream on top....


my dear treat me eat de...^^blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


then...chocolate indulgence....


both oso nice la....

but at last we oni finish the chocolate indulgence cnt finish the american brownies...


Our pic...^^blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


coz nt tasty compare wif other secret recipe franchise....my dear say de...but me oso feel like same....



then we go ply simulator games lo...



our favorite... " Time Crisis "...



haha...c my dear so good ply din loose....


me always loose de...
haiz.....blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


After dat we proceed to Our hostel lo...

to Get some rest.....

2day gt invitation from jenny at theirs friends to go for steamboat....

but we are too tire...n full already...

so...have to reject....

haha...paiseh nia.....my dear oso feel like the same....

Nex time muz invite us o....

we wil try our bes...haha....

I know that my dear is very happy compare to the past ...


becoz have u all fren....can ply together n hang out 2gether...


whn my dear happy thn I will oso becum more happy....

^^
frenship ......blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment