> Empty Story_momoko: 15-10-2009

Thursday, October 15, 2009

15-10-2009


today was my birthday.....


it is nothing special for me....


jz a simple boy that gave birth by his mum....


nothing to do oso....


continue study like usual....



happy....


coz my friends all wish me happy birthday....


thanks ya my friends......



at night me n dear n kelvin n jen hang out to college for moon cake festival.......




but at the last....that is nothing that worth for us to stay......



so plan to go gurney coz jen wan buy thing.......



the things that she n kelvin wan buy is my birthday cake......



so supriseblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com.........thanks ya my friends........love u all...





they sing birthday song for me n put 20sen on my cake...


omg.....really different haha.....special ....



i has been cheated by them included my dear.....


they can be actor already........





hope really we can be good friends....my dear oso hope to be good friends wif u all....



TO my DEAR...blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

My dear gave me the present that 4 my birthday......


i m very suprise 4 the thing dat she gave me......1 pair of ring n treat me eat 台湾风情味at

gurney plz.....n 1 more present is secret....haha....


my dear dun wan let me say out....


she pai seh......


thank you my dear we can change a new ring d..........haha.......



dear muz be a gud gal ya...........



hope u will listen to me all the time....



hope we will last long forever....


we muz promise to each other o....


as long as u 're happy thn i will too....

No comments:

Post a Comment