> Empty Story_momoko: sunday

Sunday, October 4, 2009

sunday

Today is sunday....



it was my boring day oso....



today wake up on 10.30am......blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



do all my things n help do all the house work.......



after that pack my things goin back to penang again.....


SIEN......blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


reach penang about 2.30pm....go bek hostel....thn go 1-stop ply game.....



alone....sien....everytime ply game my dear sure wif me wan....



2day me alone nia....sien.....



ply until 6pm....thn go eat...alone oso...sien.....


after that continue ply again......



until 6.30pm.....oni back to hostel....



haiz....thn do all my things n wash my self n oso the refrigerator....


hehe......



2night my dear will come back from singapore.....


night oni reach so night oni can talk fon d....


quickly come back lo....wait ur fon 2night.....^^blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment