> Empty Story_momoko: RESULT

Monday, October 12, 2009

RESULT

today....my result already release.....blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


i m in bad mood.....


because my result was not in my expectation......


my expectation is to get higher.....


but now....haiz.....


most of my friends n my dear also got resit paper....


but i already feel ok already......


nothing to say...cause i din't pay anything to get what i want...



so i deserve it myself.....blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


3.2....


not enough for me ocz while i was in certificate my result is good.......but it's ok.....




but right now i have nothing to say anymore else....



TO: ALL my friend....blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


my friends who resit paper dun disapointed....


pls dun fail yourself.....before you already been decide to be out from this school.....



give more u will receive more......



just try u all best.....


take it seriously ......



take this as your punish .....


so in semester 2 must fight already.....


dun give up....



anything that i can help i will help u.....if i can....just ask me....



we are friends.....so....dun shy...ask...u will learn more.......


ADD OIL....


TO my dear.....blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


dear...i know u nid to resit 2 paper...



but dear..only two....dun like that....


you can do it.....dun give up....


dun in bad mood already......


muz in happy....



i will try my best to give u the best....


we study together....


i know this 2 paper is the subject u hate....



but for ur own study dats is nothing to do wif it.....



but u sure gt c ur self for other subject....isn't good...????


i think u already do ur best......just luck din by ur side....


nextime dun like ds already....add oil....Dear i will support you ...........









REMEMBER MY FRIEND..............






WHEN THERE IS A WILL......THERE IS A WAY.......
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment